Administrative Assistant (9273)
Administrative | New York, NY | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client located in New York, NY. In this role, you will provide administrative support for the SVP including directing phone calls, maintaining calendars, organizing meetings, arranging travel, and managing expenses.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Act as coordinating resource between SVP, direct reports, and their teams.
- Maintain account contacts and distribution mailing lists.
- Contribute to weekly internal sales newsletter.
- Distribute daily, weekly, and monthly sales figures and reports.
- Execute weekly artist playlist pitches, creation, and updates.
- Supply audio and video files of new and existing releases.
- Sit in on weekly release planning meeting.
- Compile sales and social data for monthly pamphlet.
- Organize weekly pitches from labels for review by playlist curators.
- Monitor creation and trafficking of playlist branding and advertising assets.
- Post pre-approved social media content on Playlist.
- Support sales team in management of DSP advertising budgets.
- Assist in tracking of advertising assets.
- Input pre-determined campaign details.
- Assist in the composition of centralized release schedule.
- Support marketing team in managing budgets.
- Submit invoices for payment to external vendors.
- Help maintain spreadsheet to track payments to artists, publishers, and production agencies.
- Monitor any unpaid invoices and alert marketing team as due dates near.
- Report demographic data and psychographic info on artists’ fan base.
- Track content clearances for marketing team and alert team of outstanding clearances, as needed.
- Schedule external meetings with external contacts.
- Keep up to date on market trends, new and emerging platforms, and industry shifts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Fundamental experience and knowledge of music business, subscription streaming platforms, digital/social marketing strategy and playlisting.
- Basic knowledge of how to use and leverage data and associated visualization tools.
- Ability to learn more about the behaviors and platforms that drive growth in music subscription / consumption.
- Possess strong leadership and presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.