Administrative Assistant (12582)
Administrative Assistant | Exton, PA | Contract
Work Location: Exton, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client located in Exton, PA. In this role, you will perform a variety of administrative staff assignments to support the administrative operations and procedures.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Study and analyze operational procedures.
• Prepare detailed and comprehensive reports of findings and recommendations.
• Conduct research and studies in connection with the development and evaluation of agency programs.
• Perform occasional public relations duties.
• Assist in the preparation of news releases and speeches.
• Review and reply to routine correspondence.
• Assist administrative superiors in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with other governmental agencies.
• Assist in the preparation of budget estimates and other fiscal/statistical reports.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Basic computer skills.
• Experience in administrative skills.
• Some knowledge of principles/practices of public administration, governmental accounting, and statistics.
• Some knowledge of sources of information, methods, and techniques used in administrative research.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.