Administrative Assistant (12247)
Administrative Assistant | Frisco, TX | Contract
Work Location: Frisco, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work with our client located in Frisco, TX. In this role, you will provide administrative support in coordinating surgery and procedure scheduling.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide financial quotes for patients.
• Provide documentation to billing department.
• Communicate with patients regarding surgery dates, pre and post op appointment, and preop testing.
• Schedule procedures.
• Schedule anesthesia.
• Schedule first assist.
• Update physician calendar with surgical procedure.
• Create estimates and quotes offer dates.
• Provide scheduling deposit forms or insurance billing basis forms.
• Manage and schedule meetings for assigned physician.
• Open and distribute mail.
• Perform general office duties (answer phones, fax/scan documents, etc.).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
• Self-motivated with positive attitude.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.