Administrative Assistant (10318)
Administrative | Atlanta, GA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to work remotely with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will report to the Scholarship Administration Manager in an assigned region and process initial and redetermination Childcare and Parent Services (CAPS) scholarship administration applications to determine program eligibility for applications from an assigned region.
This is a REMOTE position. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Responsible for conducting programmatic and operational activities within an assigned region of the scholarship administration function/section of the CAPS program within the Department of Early Care and Learning (DECAL).
- Processing assigned electronic and hard copy renewal applications for CAPS scholarships to determine ongoing eligibility.
- Verifying eligibility through appropriate documents and contact with consumer's employer, education institution, and any other third-party entity that may verify eligibility; and applying eligibility policies accordingly.
- Processing referrals from Department of Family and Children Services (DFCS) and/or partner agencies for CAPS scholarships to determine eligibility.
- Providing resolution to customer concerns and issues that arise.
- Providing initial consumer education.
- Works in close collaboration with program administration and family support sections of the CAPS division to ensure seamless service delivery to all families and providers, and exemplary customer service.
- Conducts research using a variety of sources to complete, prepare, assemble, process, and/or generate reports and other documentation, or to respond to inquiries, questions or requests.
- Enters data from forms, records, reports, and/or other sources into data systems for purposes such as maintaining databases.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university, OR, Associate's degree from an accredited college or university AND 1 year of related experience, OR, High school diploma or GED AND 3 years of related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and organizational skills.
- Ability to instill exemplary customer service as a program foundational value and priority.
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office to include WORD, EXCEL, and POWERPOINT.
- Computer skills in state program software such as MAXSTAR, SUCCESS, KOALA, GEORGIA GATEWAY and COMPASS
- Competent to answer questions related to childcare quality and health and safety, as well as community resources quickly and accurately.
- A comprehensive understanding of early care and education settings, as well as both state and community programs and resources for eligible families.
- Strong knowledge/experience of program development and implementation.
- Experience working with diverse communities and sensitivity to needs and concerns of various cultural groups.
- Requires the ability to review, classify, categorize, prioritize, and/or analyze data. Includes exercising discretion in determining data classification.
- Requires the ability to exercise judgment, decisiveness and creativity in situations involving the evaluation of information against sensory, judgmental, or subjective criteria, as opposed to that which is clearly measurable or verifiable.
- Close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading and visual inspection.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.