Accounts Receivable Clerk (10100)
Accounting / Finance | Gallatin, TN | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Accounts Receivable Clerk to work with our client located in Gallatin, TN. In this role, you will provide customer service, including fee collection, for all Business Office customers.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Prepare and balance daily deposit.
- Prepare daily cash receipt reports.
- Reconcile accounts.
- Post all expenditures and revenues.
- Process mail and other accounting documents.
- Compiles and prepares appropriate data for account receivable billing.
- Ensures accuracy of data for billing purposes.
- Maintains confidentiality of information and works in accordance with FERPA guidelines on the disclosure of information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 year experience in A/R
- High School diploma or GED certificate
- Excellent Customer Service
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to Multi-task
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.