Accounts Payable Accountant (12300)
Accounts Payable | Atlanta, GA | Contract
Accounts Payable Accountant
Work Location: Atlanta, GA
InGenesis is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Accountant to work with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will develop a process for payment of invoices received which includes receiving the invoices, posting the invoice for payment, and imaging the invoice for record retention.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Coordinate and analyze payment data.
• Process key invoices and enters payments.
• Analyze financial information and programs.
• Identify financial trends.
• Make recommendations to management.
• Prepare full range of financial reports, including specialized or non-standard reports.
• File documentation.
• Create purchase orders.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree.
• 5+ years’ experience in accounts payable.
• Effective communication skills (written/verbal).
• Experience with PeopleSoft.
• High degree of accuracy.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.