Accounting Clerk (9924)
Accounting / Finance | San Antonio, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Accounting Clerk to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will perform a broad range of accounting functions with lead responsibility for accounting records in a department.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Post journal or voucher entries, reconciles accounts, and checks for accuracy.
- Assist with scanning, uploading, and linking explanation of benefit forms into OnBase.
- Verify, sort, and post checks, claims, bills, invoices, and vouchers.
- Perform clerical and filing duties.
- Post account payments manually.
- Run routine daily/weekly/monthly reports and ledgers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of related experience.
- Attention to detail.
- General knowledge and experience in accounting office practices.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.