Accounting Business Support Associate (8664)
Accounting Clerk | Brentwood, TN | Contract
Work Location: Brentwood, TN
InGenesis is currently seeking an Accounting Business Support Associate to work with our client located in Brentwood, TN. In this role, you will collect and compile data from various sources to identify and track business trends.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide entry-level analytical support.
• Collect and analyze large amounts of information.
• Translate data into clear, concise reports.
• Participate in project/program management as needed.
• Enter AP coding for cost center, project, and spend categories.
• Track payment of invoices.
• Handle vendor inquiries.
• Process and track requisitions.
• Provide backup for billing.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field.
• 2+ years of accounting experience.
• Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office.
• Preferred: Experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud.
• Strong communication skills (written/verbal).
• Strong analytical skills.
• Attention to detail.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.