Accountant II (9109)
Accounting / Finance | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking an Accountant II to work with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will perform professional accounting duties associated with analyzing, reconciling, and recording financial data.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Review and interpret vendor reports, source documents, bank statements and financial reports.
- Provide support and respond to requests from auditors, management, and team members.
- Evaluate financial documents received for accuracy.
- Maintain financial records.
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded to the general ledger.
- Analyze current revenues and expenses incurred.
- Ensure automatic reconciliation for revenue deposits are being applied properly.
- Review bank error reports weekly.
- Reconcile bank accounts in TeamWorks database monthly.
- Create or update account reconciliation templates.
- Respond to all requests for assistance from business owners and program managers within 4 hours.
- Provide response or solution to all requests or queries within 48 hours.
- Prepare desktop manuals to document processes and procedures.
- Reconcile bank accounts and fund sources monthly to the general ledger and bank statements.
- Monitor stale dated checks and voids monthly.
- Prepare daily cash activity reconciliations for management.
- Research bank discrepancies, notify management, and ensure that the issues are resolved.
- Serve as the job expert for bank and applicable fund source reconciliations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Business, or related field.
- (With Bachelor’s) 1+ year of professional accounting experience.
- Preferred: Experience with TeamWorks Enterprise Financial System (PeopleSoft).
- Preferred: 2+ years of professional accounting experience, reconciling bank accounts and analyzing financial transactions.
- Preferred: Intermediate Microsoft Excel experience (queries, V-lookup, etc.).
- Preferred: State government accounting experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.