Accountant I | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an Accountant to assist with fiscal activities, including account reconciliation, financial reporting, monitoring expenditures, income, and encumbrances, and providing monthly account projections to faculty. The Office of Nursing Research is undergoing dynamic changes and this position’s job duties may be adjusted to support mission needs.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below and are ready to join our expanding team, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Perform monthly reconciliation of accounts per institutional guidelines.
• Assist with post-award management of grants and contracts.
• Provide monthly account projections.
• Review and monitor faculty grant effort commitments.
• Request changes to maintain institutional compliance.
• Manage finances of all service cores, including submission and recording of invoices for interdepartmental and external service requests.
• Research and analyze revenue and expenses to ensure appropriate recording.
• Conduct salary appointments.
• Enter new hires and terminations in PeopleSoft for all research staff and teams.
• Assist with effort reporting, FTE, and timecard accountability.
• Prepare and develop annual budget for the office.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Healthcare Administration, or other directly related field.
• Experience: 4+ years of related accounting or business experience, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.