Accounting / Finance | Atlanta, GA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Accountant to work with our client located in Atlanta, GA. In this role, you will be responsible for performing professional accounting duties associated with analyzing, reconciling, and recording financial data.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Record various revenue deposits.
- Analyze and validate recorded transactions timely.
- Research various transactions timely.
- Review and monitor daily activity in the bank accounts.
- Record deposits within three business days.
- Record adjusting transactions timely.
- Prepare multiple wire transfers weekly.
- Maintain various spreadsheets for tracking activity.
- Complete reconciliations weekly.
- Save supporting documents weekly in central location.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Completion of master’s degree in accounting from an accredited college or university AND one year of professional accounting experience
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a business curriculum which included completion of introductory and intermediate accounting sequence AND Three years of professional accounting experience.
- Professional level work experience recording financial activity in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Governmental Accounting Standards, and statutory accounting requirements.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Excel at an intermediate level, database, and other related application.
- Committed to providing high quality customer service.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.