Account Clerk (9857)
Accounting / Finance | Orient, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Account Clerk to work with our client located in Orient, OH. In this role, you will post a variety of accounting transactions to ledgers, journals, or cash books (manually, electronically, or mechanically) and make necessary computations for posting and maintenance of records.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Reviews, codes, and processes invoices, receipts, vouchers or other accounting documents.
- Files cards, invoices, and vouchers.
- Types / proofreads correspondence, statements, and forms.
- Orders and distributes office supplies.
- Answers telephone inquiries.
- Sorts and disperses mail.
- Performs variety of clerical tasks related to account clerk activities.
- Compiles and types variety of financial reports.
- Assists in checking purchase orders, payrolls, time sheets, time cards, vendor checks, budgets, and other
accounting records / documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 course or 3 months' experience in high school or college accounting/bookkeeping.
- 1 course or 3 months' experience in operation of adding machine and calculator.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.