Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
UI Developer 2568
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a UI Developer. The successful candidate will work on Accessibility remediation in our existing product suite, resolving issues to ensure that keyboard navigation and shortcuts work as expected, as well as adding any missing labels and aria tags that are needed for screen reader support. The ideal candidate is proficient in Web Accessibility standards. The company offers a great work environment.
UI Developer Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $110/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588, Open to remote - must work PST work hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 1 Month Assignment, possible extension or conversion
UI Developer Responsibilities:
- Make all desired parts of the product suite accessible, including for screen readers.
- Collaborate with the UX design team to drive for the best possible end-user experience.
UI Developer Qualifications:
- 5+ years of frontend development experience in an enterprise software product.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Accessibility remediation experience is required.
- Strong skills implementing Web Accessibility standards.
- Good understanding of code design and architecture.
- Strong debugging skills across all major browsers.
- Experience implementing high-quality code using automation and unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with Agile development process (Scrum)
- Experience with React components is a plus.