Senior Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Marketing Manager 1098771
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will lead the charge to ensure that every member of the company is properly nurtured throughout their member lifecycle, with a particular focus on saving strategies that will drive lifetime value. The ideal candidate has prior experience collaborating cross-functionally, with teams including marketing operations, data science, and product. The company offers a great work environment!
Senior Marketing Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102 - Open to Remote candidates located in the Eastern time zone)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Senior Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and continue to optimize high-impact retention strategies and lifecycle programs based on insights from analytics and modeling.
- Create, execute, and continually optimize a data-informed testing plan for member marketing.
- Measure and report on results of marketing efforts assessing results against relevant KPIs and size opportunities for scale.
- Deliver and work cross-functionally with marketing operations on omni-channel, retention-driving initiatives and campaigns across email, push notifications, site, app, social, and other channels and devices, as relevant.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels (web, social, and strategic partners) and turn learnings into actionable next steps.
- Lead efforts to create, maintain and improve analysis and reporting related to member engagement, retention, and churn.
- Partner with global teams to share best practices and collaborate on initiatives where applicable.
- Work with product teams to innovate meaningful benefits or programs based on a deep understanding of our customers and the customer experience, and integrate them into retention campaigns.
Senior Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of work experience in digital marketing.
- Retention marketing experience in lifecycle programs, segmentation, and automation strategy.
- Subscription business model and/or retail organization experience a plus.
- Strong ability to assess competing priorities and multi-task.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate several internal processes, procedures, as well as data and content management systems.
- Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies.
- Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus the ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level.
- Experience with Adobe Test and Target is a plus.
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class customer experiences.
- Passion for leveraging data insights into creative campaigns, communications, and programs that will add substantial value to the organization's membership experience.