Senior Data Governance Lead
Data Analytics | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Senior Data Governance Lead 2774
A leading enterprise software solutions company is seeking a Senior Data Governance Lead - Contact & Company Core Data. The successful candidate will lead enterprise data governance and drive data management initiatives for the company & contact core data to lay the foundation for enterprise data policies, standards, and optimized systems/processes to leverage data as an asset for the company's growing business. The ideal candidate has experience with enterprise source systems, systems that consume core & reference data, including CRM, ERP, and data warehouse/business intelligence. The company offers a great work environment.
Senior Data Governance Lead Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588).
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 3-6 Month Assignment (Possibility of extension)
Senior Data Governance Lead Responsibilities:
- Develop data management strategy and operating model to build information trust and capabilities with business partners to leverage data a as strategic asset to fuel growth.
- Create and lead the data governance community to define and implement information governance policies, standards, and processes in support of the overall global business strategy for company/account/customer/partner & contact core data.
- Drive data quality assurance and policy creation with business partners.
- Define and execute programs for data stewardship and custodianship in concert with legal, information security, and corporate risk and compliance offices.
- Define methods for measuring and monitoring data quality and policy adherence.
- Collaborate on core data creation (MDM) and maintenance using existing resources and internal platforms.
- Define policies and procedures for information consumption that caters to all kinds of information usage within the company.
- Define policies for BI and analytics tool usage and data access including restricted and sensitive data access.
- Drive implementation of features and functions across the company to implement and adopt company and contact core data with business technology partners.
Senior Data Governance Lead Qualifications:
- 8+ years of related and progressive experience in data governance, quality management, BI, and related fields.
- B.S., M.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, or related area.
- Experience in one or more data domains (Customer, party, account, partner, and contact).
- Experience in setting up hierarchies - legal, sales, and finance for customers/accounts.
- Experience in driving core data integrations in M&A.
- Experience in drafting and managing data policies, business data processes, and business glossaries.
- Experience driving change for data governance including project/program management, change management and change readiness, software development life cycle methodologies, and data quality.
- Knowledge of data technology initiatives and core data management strategies/best practices.
- Knowledge of business processes, technical practices impacting data quality is important.
- Experience with metadata and reference data software packages/architecture.
- Experience with enterprise source systems and systems that consume Core & reference data, including CRM, ERP, and data warehouse/business intelligence. Strong understanding of enterprise integration.