Human Resources | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time and Contract
Payroll Administrator 8477
We are a global professional networking and development company with looking for a Payroll Administrator to join our team and process U.S. and Canada payroll.
Payroll Administrator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55-60/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Sunnyvale, CA 94085)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Perform accurate preparation and processing of bi-weekly US and Canada Payroll; including new hire and termination processing; leave of absence payments, retroactive payments, commissions, one-time non-recurring payments such as bonuses, PerkUp payments, patent awards, non-cash awards.
- Process taxable benefits such as gifts and transit commuter program.
- Process stock-based compensation transactions (ESPP Disqualified Dispositions, RSUs, Non Quals and ISOs).
- Assist in ESPP Stock purchase and Enrollment on a quarterly basis.
- Audit and post 401k contributions and demographic file to Fidelity on a bi-weekly basis.
- Develop and write ad-hoc reports pertinent to Internal and Agency requirements.
- Advocate as to policy to ensure all transactions are compliant with internal policies and procedures.
- Assist in identifying process improvements to ease day-to-day payroll activities.
- Register State, UI and Local accounts with agencies as needed.
Payroll Administrator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Experience with US and Canada labor laws and regulations.
- Experience using Excel including advanced formula functions (Vlookups, Pivot tables, IF statements, Macros).
- Systems experience with ADP Global View (SAP Payroll equivalent,) Workday HRIS and Time and Attendance.
- 8+ years of multi-state payroll experience.
- Has good sense and judgment and the ability to raise issues before they escalate.
- Possesses a high degree of professionalism and can communicate with sensitivity.
- Driven to accomplish tasks and projects.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, but also flexible working with a team and can complete tasks under limited supervision.
- Able to handle multiple priorities while following moving targets with ease.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical mindset and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- 40 hours/week, 6 month assignment