New Business Account Executive
Sales | Mountain View, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
New Business Account Executive 925050
As a New Business Account Executive, you are a skilled relationship builder with a passion for fitness/health/wellness and a taste for rapid growth. You will be as comfortable painting a vision of a new fitness future to trainers and other prospects or demonstrating our fitness platform on a zoom meeting.
- Owning the sales cycle from qualified lead to close
- Developing and executing a lead generation and outbound plan to build sales pipeline
- Search for qualified prospects and related information, create target prospects lists
- Reach out to prospects in the form of emails, LinkedIn, cold calls, or social networks.
- Effectively follow-up and respond to prospects
- Schedule demos and meetings
- Present the product in the demos and meetings, hold intelligent and engaging conversations over the phone and email
- Be responsible for educating and developing prospects
- Seamlessly transitioning new clients to our Account Management and Customer Success teams with complete requirements and documentation to ensure successful delivery
- Provide new learnings and feedback to the team.
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in CRM application
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and other team members on strategic sales approach
- 1+ year of successful experience in sales-related role
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone/zoom presence. Able to win the confidence of any audience.
- Extremely self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity and strong commitment to building a successful company
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Adept computer skills including the ability to use/learn Google Apps, Slack, Salesforce, Zoom.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently, while achieving goals
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company
- Customer-centered approach
- Bachelor's degree
- A fast learner - You have an analytical mindset and are able to understand and explain a product within a matter of weeks
- You’re comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Obsessed with delivering a great customer experience
- You have the ability to think on your feet in a conversation and answer unexpected questions with ease
- You are good at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates
- You are highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- You have had to learn new software programs before and have a knack for picking them up quickly
- You are a self-starter and eager to take on more responsibility
$30 per hour Remote 6 Month Assignment