Global Promotions Pricing Manager (H)
Business Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Global Promotions Pricing Manager 7450 (H)
Monetization Strategy team is looking for a Promotions Pricing Manager to help launch and manage our promotions strategy. This person will work closely with Sales partners and cross-functional leaders to establish processes and policies around global promotions which are a key strategic lever for the Talent Solutions business.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker and operator who enjoys working collaboratively with a diverse set of partners in a fast-paced environment and is excited about the company and about driving growth for a subscription business.
- Oversee day to day promotion management operations including promotion intake, review, implementation, and monitoring.
- Work in close partnership with a cross-functional team (Sales, Operations, Sales Systems, Finance) to develop and refine promotions proposals based on strategic objectives, business context, and data.
- Conduct analyses to evaluate business cases for new promotions or the continuation of existing promotions.
- Manage an active promotion repository and collaborate with Sales Operations on tracking to monitor promotion use.
- Assess the existing promotion management process and suggest opportunities for efficiency improvements and automation.
- Leverage your central role in the promotions process to inform both the scaling of successful regional promotions to a global audience and the creation of net new promotions to facilitate business growth.
- Manage pricing escalations related to promotion programs.
- BA/BS degree
- 2-4 years of management consulting experience or strategy / operations experience at a technology company
- Strong familiarity with Google and Microsoft office products (including Excel reports)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A team player who works collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working styles
- Independently capable of seeking information, applying business judgement and guidelines, and communicating decisions to stakeholders.
- Strategic “athlete” who is comfortable leveraging a wide range of skills including program design, strategic thinking, and detailed analysis.
- Experience with using SQL for analysis or a willingness to learn.
- Familiarity with SFDC and/or Dynamics, particularly in the creation and automation of reporting.
- Proven ability to track and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Experience building out and maintaining a knowledge base or other content repository.
- Understanding of SaaS business models and the key factors that drive these models.
$45-$55 per hour San Francisco, CA 94105 3 Month Assignment