Deal Desk Analyst (H)
Sales Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Deal Desk Analyst 2040 (H)
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Deal Desk Analyst to join the team. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of general software pricing models, knowledge of SaaS pricing, and licensing models, as well as experience working across functions to deliver customer/prospect/client-facing proposals. The company offers a great work environment!
Deal Desk Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588 or Chicago, IL 60604 preferred, or Remote in Central Time and Pacific Time)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Deal Desk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Assist Deal Managers with general administrative responsibilities including quoting and generating Order Forms.
- Partner with Deal Managers as they support Sales organization from a deal strategy and operational efficiency standpoint.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate pricing, clean Order Forms, and maintaining operational dashboards.
Deal Desk Analyst Qualifications:
- Sales/finance/business operations background (sales life cycle)
- Knowledge of SFDC preferred, other CRMs.
- Prior Sales Operations, Business Operations, Sales or Finance experience.
- Knowledge of the Quote to Cash lifecycle or strong desire to apply sales process experience.
- An understanding of general software pricing models, knowledge of SaaS pricing, and licensing models a definite plus.
- Comfortable partnering and engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure the best possible deal support for Sales.
- Quick-learner, comfortable with ambiguity, eager to learn.
- Analytical, methodical, and detail-oriented.
- Experience working across functions to deliver customer/prospect/client-facing proposals.
- Proficiency in Google Suit and Microsoft. (preferred)
- Salesforce and/or quoting tools experience. (preferred)
- Deal manager/desk/order management experience. (preferred)
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment