Customer Onboarding Program Manager
Program Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Customer Onboarding Program Manager 1892
The Customer Success Enablement team is looking for a versatile Program Manager to execute our customer 1:Many programming that includes education, tools, and expertise to help customers reach their goals faster by focusing on continuous adoption and driving business value from applications. As a Program Manager you will perform a variety of activities including the administration and operations of webinars and education, along with other offerings within the program. The Program Manager role is highly visible requiring extensive interaction and collaboration across Services and other internal groups involved in the launch and maintenance of customer onboarding programs and projects. These Programs often require close coordination with customer success stakeholders and many different participants across the company to ensure on time and on target delivery of content and integration of that content into a cohesive output. We need a self-starter who will be comfortable working across teams and presenting in a customer-facing capacity.
- Work with team members to drive webinar content development with a focus on consistency, quality, and relevance.
- Analyze data to identify webinar participation trends to drive attendance based on customer needs and interests.
- Execute surveys and polls, aggregate data to support ongoing innovation in response to customer feedback.
- Maintain and create Explore pages on Community, the customer website
- Become proficient in software needed to support the programs such as On24, and Gainsight
- Develop internal documentation, processes, and procedures
- Internal program enablement to field customer success stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of project/program management experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to lead structured meetings
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance
- Experience in managing enterprise wide projects at scale
- Experience leading and participating in cross-functional projects
- Capable of translating complex issues into simple terms to facilitate discussion and decision
- Able to identify relationships between programs and determine impact to other programs
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills to Senior Leadership and customers
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building strong relationships across multiple teams and time zones
- Able to drive collaboration, find consensus and influence multiple teams
- Customer Success experience a plus
$50 per hour Remote 3 Month Assignment