Business Systems Analyst
Software ENG & DEV | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Systems Analyst 2135
A leading enterprise software solutions company is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join the team. The successful candidate will work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals, and gaps. The ideal candidate will have experience with CLM, and Agile/SCRUM. The company offers a great work environment!
Business Systems Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $80/hr
- Worksite: Leading enterprise software solutions company (Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Work closely with business partners to understand business processes, goals, and gaps.
- Drive the planning, prioritization, design, development, and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan for projects & enhancements
- Participate in the change management and go-live support processes.
- Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts, and end-user representatives.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with the project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end-user acceptance sign-off.
Business Systems Analyst Qualifications:
- 5+ years of IT experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree.
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com (Sales Cloud), preferably supporting Enterprise Sales and/or Legal functions.
- Experience with CLM is a major plus.
- Experience supporting multiple integrated systems in an enterprise technology environment.
- Agile/SCRUM experience preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce Configuration, testing & support.
- End-to-end implementation experience including requirements documentation, systems configuration, project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
- Self-motivated team player with clear and effective communications skills; solid time management & organization skills; ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instruction to users.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment