Professional Services | Gold River, CA | Full Time
We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment. If you enjoy challenging projects, using new technologies to deliver innovative business solutions, and you're interested in working for an entrepreneurial company, we may have a home for you.
We are seeking a CISSP Consultant to work onsite in Sacramento California. The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills.
- CISSP for 5 years – Must provide copy of certificate
- Minimum of five (5) years of combined experience using any of the following four publications:
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS)
- California State Administrative Manual (SAM)
- California Statewide Information Management Manual (SIMM)
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working on at least one (1) or combined experience with any of the following:
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Publication 1075
- International Organization for Standardization/International Electrotechnical Commission 27000 series (ISO/IEC 27000 series)
- Minimum of one (1) year of information security and/or information systems auditing experience working for a large business and/or governmental entity (e.g. federal, state, county or city). For purposes of this RFO, a large business is defined as a business with over 100 employees and an average annual gross receipts of over $14 million over the last three (3) tax years.