IVR Architect - REMOTE
Professional Services | Gold River, CA | Full Time
We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment. If you enjoy challenging projects, using new technologies to deliver innovative business solutions, and you're interested in working for an entrepreneurial company, we may have a home for you.
PTP is looking for a hands-on Senior IVR Architect to join our Call Center Solutions practice. At PTP, we value aptitude and creativity as well as experience. We are a diverse organization and are looking for bright, passionate and committed professionals who strive to be the best at what they do.
- Work with customers to identify business and technical requirements
- Architect solutions which meet business and technical requirements
- Lead a team of 2-5 developers
- Hands-on application development
- Work closely with Project Manager to ensure on-time, quality delivery
- 3+ years of IVR development experience
- 5+ years of J2EE or .NET development experience
- 3+ years working with speech standards (VoiceXML, SRGS, MRCP, CCXML)
- 5+ years of Eclipse or similar IDE experience
- 2+ year of MVC based framework experience (Spring Web preferred)
- Expert in OOD, OOP and Design Patterns
- Experience with one or more of the following: MySQL, Tomcat, Groovy, Thyme Leaf, Bootstrap, TypeScript, JQuery, SQL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead a small team of developers
Salary is DOE and is extremely competitive. We are able to offer relocation assistance to the right candidate.