Voice User Interface Designer - REMOTE
Professional Services | Gold River, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Full Time
PTP is a fast-growing system integrator that offers strategic Customer Experience (CX) solutions to our clients. We are looking for a Voice User Interface Designer to help us design and deliver CX solutions that provide our clients with a beautiful customer journey that achieves results. At PTP we value aptitude and creativity as well as experience. We are a diverse organization and are looking for bright, passionate and committed professionals who strive to be the best at what they do.
- Gather requirements for and design speech and DTMF IVR applications
- Create call flow diagrams and voice user interface design specifications
- Work collaboratively with peers and customers to create user-centered IVR designs
- Conduct usability testing
- Tune applications for optimum performance
- Support speech scientist in grammar design and tuning
- Support sales and marketing in creation of materials which showcase the PTP user-centered design methodology
Educational Background and Skills
- Linguistics, cognitive psychology, or behavioral sciences
- Computer science experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary is DOE and is extremely competitive. We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment.