Senior Project Manager - REMOTE
Professional Services | Gold River, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Full Time
We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment. If you enjoy challenging projects, using new technologies to deliver innovative business solutions, and you're interested in working for an entrepreneurial company, we may have a home for you.
PTP is looking for Senior Project Managers to join our Customer Experience Management practice. At PTP we value aptitude and creativity as well as experience. We are a diverse organization and are looking for bright, passionate and committed professionals who strive to be the best at what they do.
- Manage all aspects of the project delivery including project schedule, risk management, scope management, scheduling resources, setting goals and priorities, and reporting project status
- Ensure engagements are on time and on budget
- Have the ability to fully understand solution functionality and high level architectures to actively manage scope and customer expectations
- Establish and maintain quality relationships between our clients, strategic partners and third party providers
- Achieve profitability goals by providing high-quality and efficient delivery services
- 3+ years relevant experience managing projects related to contact centers, telecommunications, and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of system architecture, open systems products (hardware and software), and project management tools and methodologies
- Expert in the use of MS Office, MS Project or similar word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and project control tools
- Proven ability to work under pressure within a team and in isolation
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience managing implementations of Avaya, Cisco, Genesys or Interactive Itelligence contact center solutions
- Top Tier Management Consulting experience
- Project Management Certification, e.g. PMI
- IVR application familiarity (speech & DTMF systems)
- Willing to travel through the US
Salary is DOE and is extremely competitive. We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment.