IVR Test Engineer - REMOTE
Professional Services | Gold River, CA | Full Time
We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment. If you enjoy challenging projects, using new technologies to deliver innovative business solutions, and you're interested in working for an entrepreneurial company, we may have a home for you.
PTP is looking for an IVR Test Engineer-Remote to join our Call Center Solutions practice. At PTP, we value aptitude and creativity as well as experience. We are a diverse organization and are looking for bright, passionate and committed professionals who strive to be the best at what they do.
- Provide testing using best practices to achieve more “complete” testing of a large scale IVR application
- Help mentor team in QA best practices
- Identify areas for automation and write automation scripts
- IVR application and environment operations
- IVR test planning and test sets
- Executing and tracking functionality tests by voice and other methods
- 3+ years experiences with:
- Strong testing background; QA strategies and best practices, QA planning, test plan and test case writing and execution, QA mentoring
- Located in Austin and can work at the customers site as needed
- IVR application familiarity (speech & DTMF systems)
- Any experience with major Asian or European languages useful
- Identify areas for automation (PROCESS IMPROVEMENT) and write automation scripts (Cyara)
- J2EE (Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSF)
Salary is DOE and is extremely competitive. We are able to offer relocation assistance to the right candidate.