Client Services | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Help create, cultivate and promote a fun and energetic environment! TONS of growth potential with this new concept. Asking that only motivated, hard working and positive people apply!
Desired: Cosmetology License, Esthetician License
Responsible for meeting or exceeding FACE FOUNDRIÉ sales through staff recruiting, productivity development, service promotions; and demonstrations. A Salon Manager is responsible for creating an environment that maintains and exceeds standards of excellence in guest services, client retention skills, staff technical proficiency, and professional recommendations. The Salon Manager reports to the owner(s), and they serve as the primary contact for all salon personnel.
Your skills, experience & talents as a Salon Manager will be essential to lead by example. As a manager you will perform the following critical functions:
- Demonstrates high standards for customer service, image standards, and consistently executes FACE FOUNDRIÉ expectations.
- Meets or exceeds financial metrics including: service revenue, average ticket, guest count, guest retention, rebooking, skin treatments, retail revenue, retention/turnover and contribution goals.
- Can identify opportunities for growth within staffing for growth, average ticket and rebooking.
- Responsible for performing services on guests and leading by example. Able to maintain personal productivity standards.
- Responsible for the management of all personnel including (but not limited to) recruitment, training, product knowledge and skills development, loss prevention knowledge, performance management, safety, recognition, and legal compliance.
- Leads through teaching employees and growing their productivity, has a clear vision of individual, team, and/or personal goals. Has coaching and mentoring skills and can verbalize the steps taken to achieve those goals. Can identify when coaching vs. mentoring is needed.
- Responsible for identifying the skill development needed for each staff member and determining the right resource, including themselves, to develop the skill.
- Ensures all technical product training classes are attended.
- Conducts 90-day probationary reviews for all new staff.
- Responsible for placing and checking in supply orders timely and within budget while being cautious not to run out of supplies needed to service guests.
- Conducts verbal and technical interviews, able to identify appropriate talents needed for salon growth.
- Assists with social media and marketing events. Helps forecast sales, growth trajectories and expansion plans.
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Structure: Based on experience (plus bonuses on sales and goals)
- Salon Manager: 1 year (Preferred)