Advanced Practice Esthetician
Client Services | Wayzata, MN | Full Time and Part Time
We're looking for an Advanced Practice Esthetician who:
- Thrives in a team-first environment
- Loves educating and coaching clients throughout their skincare journey
- Is driven to grow professionally and financially
Joining the FACE FOUNDRIÉ Wayzata team includes unique benefits:
- An industry-leading and mission-driven brand amplified by marketing that attracts a wide range of clients
- A compensation package that includes deep discounts on cutting-edge products and services
- A modern and inviting open-concept experience
- Comprehensive initial training plus ongoing education
- Tremendous career growth opportunities, including management roles!
- Watch this video to learn more!
Help create, cultivate and promote a fun and energetic environment! TONS of growth potential with this
new concept. Asking that only motivated, hard-working and positive people apply!
Our AP Esthetician is responsible for performing 40-minute facials, dermaplaning, peels, waxing and
brow tinting. You must maintain State Board compliance and keeping accurate and complete records.
Provide excellent customer service, achieve all services and product goals as well as follow all of FACE
READY TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING REVOLUTIONARY?!
As a FACE FOUNDRIÉ AP ESTHETICIAN you will…
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to all guests
- Achieve personal/store sales and service goals
- Demonstrate, recommend, and sell FACE FOUNDRIÉ products
- Perform short services, including but not limited to: facials, dermaplaning, Hydrafacials, checmical peels, waxing, brow and lash services
- Actively recommend additional services when appropriate
- Use an appointment book or system to book for return services
- Follow all safety, sanitation and hygienic procedures before, during and after services; ensure board compliance at all times
- Create and maintain a partnership with all FACE FOUNDRIÉ personnel to promote teamwork and a high level of customer service
- Work with the Salon Manager to notify of supply needs to ensure necessary items are on hand at all times
- Assist in all in store operational processes
- Ensure store standards are adhered to at all times
- Accurately follow all company time keeping procedures
- Attend mandatory product training and team meetings
Experience we are looking for…
- Esthetics Advanced Practice License
- Experience in dermaplaning, Hydrafacial, chemical peels, eyebrow waxing and tinting
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
- Developed communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Availability: Nights and Weekends (Required)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
License: Advanced Practice Esthetician (Required)
*Health Insurance Benefits*