Technical Operations Support
Technical Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Operations Support 877735
This position is in our wafer areas in Santa Rosa, California. In the wafer fab you are responsible for the quality and consistency of the substrate; your work affects the quality and function of thin film circuits. A wafer fab operator is expected to work closely and professionally with engineering, trainers and other fab operators to assure the quality of the thin film circuits.
Though you will be part of a team, you will be working independently under the direction of a coordinator, to contribute to the area’s goals. The scope and complexity of your training will be based on your existing knowledge and capabilities as well as how fast you can acquire new skills. Operators will have to handle delicate and sensitive materials in substrate form. Operators will be expected to use ovens, and microscopes for set up/visual verification. This position requires attention to detail, steady deliberate movements working with small parts, and the ability to follow a strict quality standard.
- The ability to work in a CleanRoom/ESD room environment.
- The ability to bring concerns up though a standardized chain of command.
- Ability to handle and process delicate materials in chip or wafer form.
- The ability to move materials in and out of an oven.
- Skilled hand-eye coordination is imperative for proper handling and movement of parts.
- Experience with aspects wafer processing including but not limited to substrate handling, circuit cleaning/handling or visual inspection desired.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Ability to handle delicate products.
- Team communication and collaboration.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 10:00PM - 8:00AM
$19 per hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 24 Month Assignment