Streaming & Video Operations Coordinator
Video QA | Burbank, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Streaming & Video Operations Coordinator 989985
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Streaming & Video Operations Coordinator to act as a core member of the video operations and live streaming events team focused on OTT, Mobile, and Desktop video products. The company offers a great work environment!
Streaming & Video Operations Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $27/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (Burbank, CA 91505)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
Streaming & Video Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work closely with engineers, production teams, and third-party vendors to ensure the highest quality video experience is getting to end-users.
Streaming & Video Operations Coordinator Qualifications:
- The ability to work nights and weekends is required
- Experience with video monitoring in a NOC or similar operations field. Experience running live streaming or broadcast events alongside a production team.
- Experience working in a media entertainment environment with multiple stakeholders and distributed teams.
- Excellent internal client management and communication/ interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with mobile technologies (mobile development, APIs). Experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues for streaming video. Experience with QA of digital platforms.
- Experience with live video broadcast a plus.
- Passion for and knowledge of interactive technology and platforms and experience with QA of digital platforms preferred.
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment