Sr. Manager - Content Marketing
Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sr. Manager - Content Marketing 1092712
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Sr. Manager - Content Marketing. The successful candidate will help support the release of exclusive and original titles by contributing to strategy, developing the marketing tactics for promotion on and off the company's platforms, contributing to the development and execution of earned, owned, and paid media plans, and above all, managing and overseeing seamless execution of title-specific campaigns. The ideal candidate should have experience marketing entertainment content or media with a solid understanding of consumer marketing and all the associated skill sets. The company offers a great work environment!
Sr. Manager - Content Marketing Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Sr. Manager - Content Marketing Responsibilities:
- Execute highly visible, go-to-market plans for Original and exclusive programming properties, with a holistic eye on curating thoughtful multi-surface and multi-channel new and existing customer experiences.
- Work with internal stakeholders across teams to deploy content marketing communications and promotions to drive customer acquisition, and engagement and increase long-term member retention.
- Leverage the ecosystem to provide members with seamless, personalized experiences that drive acquisition and activation activities.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization's ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Help develop, submit, and manage creative briefs for campaigns.
- Own, track, and update deliverables lists for campaigns.
- Monitor and mine the Originals catalog for titles that can be opportunistically promoted.
- Manage implementation quality control and ensure all executions are done on time and correctly.
- Assist in reporting and metrics data pre-, during, and post-flight.
Sr. Manager - Content Marketing Qualifications:
- 6-8 years of experience in related positions with increasing responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, or a related field of study is required.
- Multi-channel, consumer marketing experience.
- Experience working on marketing entertainment content across paid media, organic social media marketing, and email marketing.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the proven ability to handle (and deliver on) multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be innovative, detail-oriented, and a problem-solver.
- Passion for fiction content, with a strong editorial sense.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically.