Production Ops Coordinator
Creative | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Production Ops Coordinator 1086816
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Production Ops Coordinator. The successful candidate will manage the collection and assembly of production assets for licensed, and original content, while fostering good working relationships with internal and external partners. The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of database concepts and best practices. The company offers a great work environment!
Production Ops Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Production Ops Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Support the Studios & Originals content creation pipeline.
- Coordinate Studios & Originals pre-production and production asset creation.
- Act as liaison between external partners, local business team, and Studios/Originals. Respond to internal and external inquiries, relay last-minute narration and scheduling information, and troubleshoot production issues.
- Coordinate with the Studios and Content Lifecycle teams to monitor progress and ensure titles are released on schedule, and with the proper assets and information.
- Verify Originals releases on a weekly basis and inform key stakeholders of success or active issues.
- Manage the pipeline of Originals cover art creation and legal clearances for all titles under their purview.
- Compile and distribute weekly reports to internal stakeholders, track and maintain data integrity in key systems based on items from said reports.
- Identify and socialize process gaps, drive process improvements, and set system requirements in order to reduce churn and elevate the partner experience.
Production Ops Coordinator Qualifications:
- B.A. or equivalent degree is preferred.
- Functional fluency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and best practices.
- Demonstrated multitasking and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced time-sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with a wide variety of people.
- Demonstrated focused attention to detail.
- A self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills and an eye for process improvements.
- Amazon experience and/or experience in an entertainment or publishing field.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Salesforce, Airtable, or similar content management systems.