Marketing | Seattle, WA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Marketing Manager 782655
The company is seeking a Marketing Manager to construct a point of view, deliver thoughtful acquisition strategies across marketing channels (i.e. Affiliates, display advertising, on-site, etc.) and drive alignment with our common stakeholders in order to optimize current campaigns, launch new programs and drive additional traffic to the company's customer sign-up experience. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing customer-focused and data-driven initiatives. The ideal candidate is analytical, enthusiastic, has a passion for customer engagement, creative problem solving, and strong writing skills. You will manage multiple milestones with shifting requirements in a fluid, fast-moving environment—while keeping senior stakeholders updated on your progress—will be critical to your success in this position. You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth based on customer behavior) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). A successful candidate will have a high degree of organization and focus on details, while simultaneously thinking creatively. They will also possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success.
- Create and maintain a multi-channel marketing calendar built by working backward based on inter-team dependencies in order to hit critical campaign dates supporting new content launches, seasonal events, and promotions on the company's platform that drive acquisition of new subscription members.
- Test and learn across new and existing platforms, with an eye towards scaling testing and optimization capabilities.
- Design, write and test highly effective marketing campaigns to improve customer acquisition.
- Own campaigns from end to end: manage the creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Partner across internal teams to develop and implement optimal customer experiences.
- Partner with technical and business teams to invent and find scalable ways to drive automated marketing.
- Coordinate and build relationships with marketers across the company and externally with partners.
- Define, report on, and optimize key metrics.
- Use data and testing to optimize and campaign content and targeting for all communications.
- Be comfortable with managing customer data in order to deliver efficient marketing spend.
- Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, relevance, and selection.
- Deliver against campaign plans and deliverables on time and on budget.
- Develop and analyze performance metrics, create a metrics dashboard, track performance against goals and share with senior leadership.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in acquisition and/or performance marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
- An accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform the analysis.
- Have relentlessly high standards and high attention to detail.
- Experience with Email, Affiliate, and Digital Advertising.
- Proven experience in managing performance oriented campaigns.
- Experience in entertainment or media businesses.
- Aptitude with basic SQL queries
- Thorough understanding of awareness marketing principles
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Proven experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms.
Seattle, WA 98109 6 Month Assignment