Content Marketing Partnerships Manager
Digital Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Marketing Partnerships Manager 1106193
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Content Marketing Partnerships Manager to support content-led integrated marketing, promotions and partnerships that will service the strategic growth initiatives. Based within the Content Marketing team, the successful candidate will execute content-led partner marketing and brand partnership programs and campaigns. The company offers a great work environment!
Content Marketing Partnerships Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102, Open to remote - Preference for candidates in Eastern time)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Content Marketing Partnerships Manager Responsibilities:
- Support content marketing campaign partnerships strategy and development from conceptualization through launch.
- Creating marketing plans, work streams, and tactics in support of co-marketing partnerships.
- Collaborate with Content Marketing campaign leads to develop go-to-market plans and serve as project manager through the execution phase of campaign partnerships and co-marketing initiatives to add reach and scale to content marketing campaigns.
- Serve as primary POC between Content Marketing campaign leads and 3rd party vendors to plan and execute promotional activations.
- Support in updating the roadmap for content experiences across a diverse set of partner integrations.
Content Marketing Partnerships Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Integrated Marketing, Promotions, Brand Partnerships marketing and/or project management.
- Experience managing new content marketing campaigns, partnership marketing and/or promotions.
- Experience in delivery and implementation of marketing campaign roadmaps – including vendor management, budget creation and maintenance, and excellent project management skills.
- Strategic thinking and prioritization skills.
- Creative problem solver.
- Experience working with and coordinating cross-functional teams to execute a coherent plan.
- Experience with paid media and experiential marketing.
- Ability to track campaign performance metrics.
- Proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail with track record of flawless execution.
- Content partnership integration experience within entertainment, content streaming environments, or marketing/ad agency.