Senior CRM Manager - REMOTE
Professional Services | Gold River, CA | Full Time
We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment. If you enjoy challenging projects, using new technologies to deliver innovative business solutions, and you're interested in working for an entrepreneurial company, we may have a home for you.
PTP is looking for a Senior CRM Manager to join our Customer Experience Management practice. At PTP we value aptitude and creativity as well as experience. We are a diverse organization and are looking for bright, passionate and committed professionals who strive to be the best at what they do.
- Will serve as a Senior Manager providing clients with CRM strategy and implementation services
- Will perform tasks to define business strategies, design and implement CRM solutions
- 6+ Years of IT consulting experience, with 2+ years experience with two or more CRM applications, Saleforce Service cloud preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Oracle, Siebel, SAP-CRM, Microsoft Dynamic, NetSuite, Rightnow or IBM
- Experience managing a consulting team on a day to day basis to create client deliverables
- Analyze and document client CRM activities and initiatives
- Able to review documentation collected and summarizing the relevant content for engagement deliverables
- At least one full life cycle implementation of a CRM project based structured methodology
- Ability to articulate and compare alternative approaches drawing from previous engagements and recommended solutions
- Ability to independently develop CRM strategies based on strong analytical skills and business knowledge
- Able to generate CRM solution architectures based on strong analytical skills and business knowledge
- Experience conducting client business requirements definition sessions with client staff
- Candidate should have experience in a structured, controlled development, test and production environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Master's Degree in related field is a plus
- Willing to travel through the USA, combination travel and remote work
- Location: Nation wide, but DC Metro preferred
Salary is DOE and is extremely competitive. We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment.