Salesforce Solution Architect - REMOTE
Professional Services | National, CA | Full Time and Contract
PTP is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join our CX CRM Practice. At PTP we value aptitude and creativity as well as experience. We are a diverse organization and are looking for bright, passionate and committed professionals who strive to be the best at what they do.
- Will serve as a Salesforce Solution Architect for the PTP CRM Digital practice, providing clients with CRM strategy and implementation services.
- Will perform tasks to develop CRM solution architecture strategies, design and implement Salesforce.com solutions.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform and products. Focus on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Experience with Pardot, Community Cloud, CPQ, and/or Einstein are a plus
- Salesforce Certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud
- Additional certifications are a plus.
- Examples: Platform App Builder I & II, Advanced Administrator, Community Cloud
- Salesforce expertise and experience with:
- Sales Cloud: Account, Contact, Opportunity Management, Forecasting
- Service Cloud: Case Management, Case Teams, Entitlements, Queues, Omnichannel, Digital Engagement
- Community Cloud experience is a plus
- Standard Administration: Salesforce Org, Users, etc.
- Standard Configuration
- Data Model & Mapping, Entity Relationship Design (ERD)
- Object configuration, extensibility
- User Interface (UI) configuration, extensibility
- Business Rule Automation: Workflows, Flows, Einstein Next Best Action, etc
- Sharing and Visibility
- Experience in running customer facing requirements gathering sessions to design and configure Salesforce solutions adhering to implementation leading practices.
- Analyze and document client CRM activities and initiatives
- Able to review documentation collected and summarizing the relevant content for engagement deliverables
- Ability to articulate and compare alternative approaches drawing from previous engagements and recommended solutions
- Ability to independently develop CRM solution strategies based on strong analytical skills and business knowledge
- Able to generate CRM solution architectures based on strong analytical skills and business knowledge
- Experience conducting client solution requirements definition sessions with client staff
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Master's Degree in related field is a plus
Salary is DOE and is extremely competitive. We are a growing company with a solid customer base, excellent compensation and benefits, and a collaborative yet flexible work environment.