Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst
Sales Operations | Minneapolis, MN | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst 1697
The Services Sales Strategy and Operations team is looking for an energetic person to join our team to lead operational projects and maintain ongoing workstreams. A person with Sales Operations experience for a Software or Professional Services organization is highly desirable. The role will participate as a cross-functional team member, and also coordinate cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
- Create and manage project plans to ensure a successful roll-out of new Services Sales processes including communication and training for a global internal audience of Services Sellers.
- Partner with key stakeholders and other program managers involved in new programs including representatives from sales, marketing, product management, support, development, and services
- Work closely with Services management to ensure the readiness of Services Sales community for the rollout of new programs or processes
- Apply Sales operations knowledge and best practices to design, document, and evaluate business processes and metrics required to meet organization and program objectives.
- Develop project plans, timelines, procedures, tools/templates.
- Plan, schedule, and monitor project deliverables, goals, and milestones.
- Represent the company's services in cross-functional meetings.
- Proactively manage changing priorities as required.
- Use tools effectively and build as necessary - prefer experience in Salesforce reports/dashboards, Smartsheets, Google suite, or other comparable sales operations and productivity tools.
- Possible run some project
- Supporting a sales team, similar to a subscription
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of sales operations experience
- Comfortable with ambiguity and changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to lead structured meetings
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, multi-tasking, analytical, and collaboration skills
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Ability to work independently, multi-task effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with general direction and guidance
- Experience leading and participating in cross-functional projects
- Capable of translating complex operational issues into simple terms to facilitate discussion and decision
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills to internal stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and capable of building strong relationships across multiple teams and time zones
$45 per Hour Minneapolis, MN 55403 4 Month Assignment