Marketing | Seattle, WA | Full Time and Contract
Marketing Manager 953738
Are you a creative, highly-motivated, data-driven marketer with a passion for customer insights? Do you have an attention for detail, and the chops to develop, launch, test and optimize customer acquisition programs?
We are a leading digital publishing and audiobook company seeking a Marketing Manager with experience in lifecycle marketing, CRM, churn, and/or winback marketing to construct a point of view, deliver thoughtful acquisition strategies across marketing channels (i.e. affiliates, display advertising, on-site, etc.) and drive alignment with our common stakeholders in order to optimize current campaigns, launch new programs and drive additional traffic to the customer sign-up experience. You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth based on customer behavior) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems).
- Optimizing current winback campaigns to drive higher traffic and conversion.
- Test and launch new campaigns and promotions targeting former members to drive re-acquisition.
- Test and learn across new and existing platforms, with eye towards scaling testing and optimization capabilities.
- Design, write and test highly effective marketing campaigns to improve customer acquisition.
- Own campaigns from end to end: manage creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Partner across internal teams to develop and implement optimal customer experiences.
- Partner with technical and business teams to invent and find scalable ways to drive automated marketing.
- Coordinate and build relationships with marketers across Amazon and externally with partners.
- Define, report on, and optimize key metrics.
- Use data and testing to optimize and campaign content and targeting for all communications.
- Be comfortable with managing customer data in order to deliver efficient marketing spend.
- Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, relevance, and selection.
- Deliver against campaign plans and deliverables on time and on budget.
- Develop and analyze performance metrics, create a metrics dashboard, track performance against goals and share with senior leadership.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in acquisition and/or performance marketing.
- Experience in customer retention, engagement, churn, winback and general lifecycle or CRM marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
- Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform analysis.
- Have relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail.
- CRM or Lifecycle Marketing (acquisition, retention, winback, churn)
- Digital, ecommerce, and subscription-based service or product experience is a plus.
- Amazon marketing experience
- Experience with Email, Affiliate, and Digital Advertising.
- Proven experience in managing performance oriented campaigns.
- Experience in the entertainment or media businesses.
- Aptitude with basic SQL queries
- Thorough understanding of awareness marketing principles
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Proven experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms
Seattle, WA 98109 or Newark, NJ 07102 6 month assignment