Manufacturing Technical Coordinator
Technical Operations | Colorado Springs, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Manufacturing Technical Coordinator 912477
We are a leading technology company offering the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry and pride ourselves on our family-oriented culture. If you want to work for a company that makes positive impacts to the electronic measurement community, we invite you to apply.
Manufacturing Technical Coordinator Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $27
- Worksite: Leading Electronics Testing and Measurement Company (Colorado Springs, CO 80907)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Manufacturing Technical Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Ability to understand test programming and execution. Both DC and high speed tests will be executed.
- Ability to understand and perform basic electronic measurements using multimeters. The candidate must be able to perform basic equipment setup and debug.
- Need to be able to operate a microscope and have the dexterity to microprobe electronic modules.
- Must have the communication skills, written and verbal, to describe failure modes to engineers and to write rework instructions.
- A very high level of attention to detail is needed so that the failure history of each module is carefully tracked and documented.
Manufacturing Technical Coordinator Qualifications:
- Associates degree in electronics, electrical eng. technology, or computer science.
- A minimum of two years electronic testing and failure analysis is desired.
- Monday-Friday 2:00PM - 10:00PM
- 40 hours/week, 24 Month Assignment