GS Dietary Labeling and Compliance
Design | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
GS Dietary Labeling and Compliance 779513
The main responsibility of this position is to review retail labels and social media sites for compliance. Appropriate changes to claims and labels will need to be made to conform to FDA requirements.
- Technical review of legacy retail brand labels, websites, marketing materials and social media sites for FDA and FTC compliance and recommend appropriate changes.
- Review Private Label (Target, Wegmans) labels for FDA and FTC compliance and recommend appropriate changes.
- Create compliant supplement and nutritional facts panels in Genesis.
- Maintain ingredient database in Genesis.
- Must have BS degree in relevant technical subject.
- Industry experience working in a regulated product category (e.g., FDA, EPA, etc.) for at least 2 years.
- Experience implementing FDA dietary supplement labeling requirements.
- Experience with US Pharmacopeia (USP), DSHEA and 21CFR101.
- Regulatory Affairs Professional RAC Certification (General).
- Prioritize work; willingness and comfort to demonstrate flexibility to work on changing priorities.
- Set and meet milestones within project timelines.
- Attention to detail.
- Work in a dynamic team setting.
$35 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 12 Month Assignment