Content Marketing Partnerships Lead
Marketing | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Marketing Partnerships Lead 1030267
A leading podcast and audiobook company is seeking a Content Marketing Partnerships Lead. The successful candidate will develop content-led co-branded marketing, promotional, and Business Development partnerships that will serve our strategic growth initiatives. The ideal candidate has relevant experience and a good understanding of content streaming platforms, distribution platforms, media, and integrated marketing plan development. The company offers a great work environment!
Content Marketing Partnerships Lead Benefits:
- Worksite: Leading podcast and audiobook company (Newark, NJ 07102)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 8 Month Assignment
Content Marketing Partnerships Lead Responsibilities:
- Drive content marketing partnerships strategy and development from conceptualization through launch, collaborating in deal negotiations, creating actionable plans, workstreams, and tactics, and executing on those in support of co-branded marketing plans, while setting and managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Define and manage the content marketing/business development roadmap & strategy, setting expectations with all relevant stakeholders
- Establish and continuously update the vision and roadmap for the company's content experiences across a diverse set of partner integrations.
- Collaborate with Content, Business Development, Marketing Ops, Brand Social, Paid Media, PR, and external partners to determine relevant content offers and go-to-market plans.
- Assess new business and content campaign partnership opportunities, balancing the company's objectives and customer obsession with the goals of the partner to find win-win solutions.
- Ensure business and editorial stakeholder needs are aligned by driving mindful discussions that lead to crisp decisions.
- Write concept vision briefs and proposals that clearly outline the strategy, opportunity and concept for the partnership.
- Write content marketing briefs, functional, and operational requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to business and editorial teams.
- Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria and participate in performance reporting.
Content Marketing Partnerships Lead Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in Integrated Marketing, Brand Partnerships, and/or Business Development marketing initiatives.
- Experience launching new content marketing and distribution partnerships resulting in the material audience and revenue growth.
- Experience managing content + commerce integrations with partners and external stakeholders.
- Firsthand experience working with editorial teams to build integrated content program slates: tentpole initiatives, milestones, and related documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to align and lead company’s strategic initiatives and navigate seamlessly across key stakeholder teams [Business Development, Marketing, Content, Operations, Product].
- Experience in delivery and implementation of marketing campaign roadmaps.
- Strategic thinking and prioritization skills. Creative problem solver.
- Experience presenting and effectively communicating strategy to internal C-suite levels and external partnership teams.
- Experience building deep partnerships with business teams for long-term roadmaps and planning.
- Conditioned for long development and negotiation process (vs quick wins) with creativity and stamina to see deals/partnerships through.
- Data-informed: Define metrics for success and failure; ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and make decisions.
- Team player: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together, and breakthrough stalled decision making.
- High emotional intelligence: Ability to earn trust through your keen understanding of collective goals across the organization, anticipate friction/blockers, and provide solutions upfront to eliminate churn.
- Familiarity with content rights management processes.
- Sound business & strategy judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- Content partnership integration experience within entertainment, content streaming environments, or marketing/ad agency. (preferred)