CMS Drupal Developer
Software ENG & DEV | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temp to Perm
CMS Drupal Developer 765143
- The developer will be responsible for requirements gathering, architecting solutions, data modeling, and implementation.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong foundation around performance and be driven to deliver high-quality products.
- Embrace company design precepts and will be a collaborative team player able to communicate her/his ideas with colleagues and management.
- Can work in a fast-paced environment and has a strong grasp of cutting-edge languages and technologies.
- 4+ Years of web development experience in PHP
- 3+ Years’ experience specifically with Drupal 7; Extensive experience with Drupal 7 is mandatory
- Drupal 8 experience is a plus
- Expertise in building and maintaining custom Drupal modules (hooks, etc.)
- Extensive experience with core form API, Views and Entities.
- Experience with drush and drupal console a plus
- Independently design, code, and test technical solutions
- Agile experience
- Linux, Shell scripting
- Experience working with source control systems; svn, git
- Knowledge of open-source software
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with NoSQL preferred
- Experience with Redis preferred
- Experience with Lucene/SOLR preferred
- Web development best practices
- Knowledge of modern CMS systems and trends
- Clearly articulates thoughts and ideas verbally and/or in writing
$55-$60 per hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6-12 Month Assignment