B2B Marketing Manager
Marketing | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
B2B Marketing Manager 1010332
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to join the team! The successful candidate will oversee assigned marketing campaigns, as well as provide support to the Senior Manager & Director in the creation and distribution of all marketing tactics and materials that are used to influence distributors and streaming partners. The ideal candidate has expert organizational skills and attention to detail, and a general understanding of the campaign development process. The company offers a great work environment!
B2B Marketing Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $55/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (New York, NY 10019)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PSL
B2B Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Work closely with B2B marketing team to lead assigned campaigns, and assist in the development and execution of a variety of marketing campaigns and tactics.
- Work with Creative Services and Program Marketing on gathering and managing all marketing assets for campaign development (key art, video, photography, etc.). Includes creating and updating individual “asset docs” materials for various campaigns.
- Manage budget including logging, coding, and invoice processing for all vendor invoices.
- Create and manage tracking links and digital landing pages for all paid media campaigns.
- Maintain and update team mailing and e-blast lists and databases.
- Assist in routing marketing materials to various stakeholders for approvals.
B2B Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 3-4 years experience in a marketing/advertising/agency environment, preferably related to the TV industry.
- BA/BS in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Expert organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Ability to focus on multiple projects at one time.
- Have a general understanding of the campaign development process and prior experience taking the lead on marketing projects and campaigns.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment