Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Analyst 956254
The company offers a great work environment and the chance to grow your career at a leading healthcare provider!
Administrative Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $29
- Worksite: Leading medical institution (San Francisco, CA 94158)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision 401k, PSL
Administrative Analyst Responsibilities:
- Administrative Support: Maintain calendars; schedule, facilitate and staff meetings chaired/attended by the Executive Director. Communicate professionally and independently with involved parties as necessary.
- Data Entry and Analysis: gather and analyze data, combine responses and maintain
- spreadsheets. Ensure all data is entered accurately and efficiently. Prepare comprehensive reports as needed.
- Phone coverage and visitor reception: Provide reception and coverage for incoming lines in accordance with Medical Center standards for service excellence; handle calls
- and visitors for other analysts during lunch hours, time off and absences.
- Performs other duties as required: Coordinates and completes special projects as assigned.
Administrative Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and four years of administrative support experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all levels of staff verbally and in writing.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Working knowledge of common organization-specific and other computer application programs.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of medical center, campus or other academic medical center setting.
- Flexibility in hours/days worked is required, however Thursday availability is required
- 20 hours/week, 2 Month Assignment