Sales Executive, Payer (East)
Sales | Remote - US | Full Time
Join us in our mission to simplify healthcare. Empower others and change lives at Episource in your new role as our Sales Executive.
What you’ll do at Episource:
- Become an Episource expert. Orchestrate the sales process from launch to close and everything in between. This includes RFP support as well as educating Episource customers about our services and products. Lead them to solutions that best benefit their situation - all with the utmost care and empathy.
- Leverage your remarkable personality. Develop relationships and leverage leads through effective sales presentations. Showcase Episource products and software solutions with ease.
- Partner with a passion. Collaborate with internal Episource teams. Together, you will recognize and develop effective sales strategies, increasing revenue and launching Episource even further to the forefront of healthcare.
- Boost revenue. Advance upsell and cross-sell initiatives in coordination with Episource senior leaders.
What you’ll bring to Episource:
- 10-15+ years of sales experience with a successful track record of achieving new business development goals, preferably service solutions in a healthcare environment. (Payer and risk adjustment background preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA a plus)
- Ability to travel up to 40-50% of work hours
- Experience with multifaceted B2B technology sales, preferably SaaS products
Why you will love working at Episource:
- We offer an exceptional company culture with impassioned, enthusiastic coworkers
- Self-managed Flexible Time Off + eight paid holidays per year
- Parental Leave
- Educational assistance: Tuition reimbursement, certifications, and seminars
- Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life, and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Program (EAP, Calm App)
- Remote work with monthly internet allowance
Why choose Episource?
We are reinventing the way healthcare organizations manage their member population in an always-changing healthcare landscape — this is no easy task. To achieve it, we are constantly seeking people who take pride in what they do and hold themselves to high standards. People who strive to make a difference. Join us in our mission to simplify healthcare.
Episource, with over 4,000 employees worldwide, is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. We provide a complete and integrated set of services and products to simplify the way Medicare, Commercial, and Medicaid health plans manage their risk adjustment and quality programs. We work with health plans and healthcare organizations to absorb the most challenging aspects of program implementation, operations, and management.
We invite you to learn how we impact healthcare every day so that we all can live our best. Learn more at Episource.com
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers, all client-facing employees, those employees who are required to perform business travel, and all designated in-office-based positions.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.