Outreach Team Specialist
MRR - Outreach | Remote - US | Full Time
Episource is a leading provider of risk-adjustment services, software, and solutions for health plans and medical groups.
Bring your dynamic communication skills to an emerging organization as Episource’s Outreach Team Specialist.
As the Outreach Team Specialist, you’ll report to Episource’s Call Center Supervisor. This is a remote, full-time, work-from-home position.
How you will make an impact at Episource:
- Communicate with compassion. As an Outreach Team Specialist, you will conduct daily provider chart retrieval outreach calls to premium providers. Additionally, you will establish and guide effective internal communication among Episource’s global team members.
- Leverage a passion for analytics. Develop project reporting, project management, data analysis, and monitoring - all while evaluating themes and room for improvement. Develop innovative approaches and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Cultivate collaboration. As an Outreach Team Specialist, you will provide coaching and thought leadership throughout the chart retrieval team, encouraging and inspiring collaboration and ensuring team projects and tasks are accomplished timely and effectively.
- Serve as a solutions expert. Improve escalations with high-level strategic solutions.
What you will bring to the Expert Teams at Episource:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (professional certification preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in a call center environment, preferably in the healthcare or technology industry
- Strong computer and MS Office skills: Excel, Word, Google Sheets, and Docs
- Understanding of Salesforce
Expert Teams. Ingenious Technologies.
Our journey started in 2006 with medical billing and coding services for physicians, then pivoted to HCC coding for payers. Today, we are an end-to-end enterprise for risk adjustment solutions. We’ve grown by learning and listening to our customers. Our entrepreneurial mindset drives innovation and collaboration. Our goal is to always provide exceptional service and experiences. And now, 15 years later, we are a platform company – delivering insights and interventions using superior technology, workflows, and people.