Nurse Practitioner - HRA NP (Passaic County - NJ)
HRA - Clinicians | Paterson, NJ | Part Time
Flexible self-schedule. No on-call. Make an impact with Episource’s unique nursing opportunity by performing in-home wellness visits throughout Passaic County - NJ as a Health Risk Assessment (HRA) Nurse Practitioner.
The best part? You choose your schedule. Your self-scheduling options include any time between Monday through Sunday, 8 am to 8 pm. (Prefer not to work weekends? With your new flexible, part-time, self-scheduled nursing role, you don’t have to!)
Covid-19 vaccination is required for Nurse Practitioners hired into this role.
What you’ll do as an HRA NP at Episource:
- Perform in-home wellness visits in an intimate setting. Visit our patients’ homes and perform an approximate hour-long wellness visit. Once the visit is over, and you’ve entered the patient’s health information into the tablet, click submit, and your job is done!
- Bring your care and compassion. HRA nursing is a great way to give one-on-one patient care in a more intimate setting. You can connect with patients in their homes instead of in a clinic or hospital.
What you need to know as an HRA NP at Episource:
- The pay rate per assessment is $100/USD: Most of our NPs perform this as a side job – from paying off student loans to saving money for the holiday season to supplementing regular income and more.
- New to Health Risk Assessment? We pay for on-the-job training.
Hear from one of our very own: "Nice place to work and nice schedulers, nice managers. Very informative and top-notch training. Managers are always caring and ready to help workers." - Episource Nurse Practitioner, Forth Worth, Texas
What else will you love about nursing at Episource?
- Flexible, part-time self-scheduling
- Mileage Reimbursement (As set by IRS)
- Malpractice Coverage
- Paid Training
- Company-provided Tablet
- No on-call
- No diagnosing or treating
What’s required to become an Episource HRA NP:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Nurse Practitioner Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) degree, master’s degree in Nursing (MSN), or higher (DNP or Ph.D. in Nursing)
- 1+ years experience as an advanced practice provider preferred
- Experience performing in-home assessments a plus
- Knowledge of risk adjustment methodology, HEDIS/STAR measures a plus
- Requires an individual to maintain the ability to work in an environment with PHI / PII data
- Basic knowledge of Apple products (iPad / iOS)
- Reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and automobile insurance
Why choose Episource?
We are reinventing how healthcare organizations manage their member population in an ever-changing healthcare landscape — this is no easy task. We pursue people who take pride in their work and hold themselves to high standards to achieve it.
With over 6,000 employees worldwide, Episource is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. We provide a complete and integrated set of services and products to simplify how Medicare, Commercial, and Medicaid health plans manage risk adjustment and quality programs. We work with health plans and healthcare organizations to absorb the most challenging aspects of program implementation, operations, and management.
We invite you to learn how we impact healthcare daily so that we all can live our best. Learn more at Episource.com
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers, client-facing employees, those employees who are required to perform business travel, and all designated hybrid/in-office-based positions.Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.