Call Center Team Lead (Healthcare)
MRR - Outreach | Remote - US | Full Time
Unlock your potential. Elevate your career. Foster an incredible team culture by bringing your passion for communication to a flourishing organization as our Call Center Team Lead.
What you will do at Episource:
- Communicate with compassion. As a Call Center Team Lead, you will conduct daily provider chart retrieval outreach calls to premium providers. Additionally, you will establish and guide effective internal communication among Episource’s global team members.
- Observe with an eye for improvement. Develop project reporting, project management, data analysis, and monitoring - all the while evaluating themes and room for areas of improvement. Develop innovative approaches and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
- Cultivate collaboration. As a Call Center Team Lead, you will provide coaching and thought leadership throughout the team, encouraging and inspiring collaboration and ensuring team projects and tasks are accomplished timely and effectively.
- Serve as a solutions expert. Improve escalations with high-level strategic solutions.
What you will bring to Episource:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (professional certification preferred)
- 2+ years of call center experience
Why you will love working at Episource:
- We offer an exceptional company culture with passionate and enthusiastic coworkers
- Paid Time Off + eight paid holidays per year
- Parental Leave
- Educational assistance: Tuition reimbursement, certifications, and seminars
- Health, Vision, Dental, Voluntary Life, and AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Program (EAP, Calm App)
- Remote work with monthly internet allowance
Why choose Episource?
We are reinventing how healthcare organizations manage their member population in an ever-changing healthcare landscape — this is no easy task. We are constantly seeking people who take pride in what they do and hold themselves to high standards to achieve it. People who strive to make a difference. Join us in our mission to simplify healthcare.
With over 4,000 employees worldwide, Episource is a leading provider of risk adjustment services and solutions for health plans. We provide a complete and integrated set of services and products to simplify how Medicare, Commercial, and Medicaid health plans manage risk adjustment and quality programs. We work with health plans and healthcare organizations to absorb the most challenging aspects of program implementation, operations, and management.
We invite you to learn how we impact healthcare daily so that we all can live our best. Learn more at Episource.com
Episource will require proof of COVID-19 vaccination for all patient-facing healthcare workers, client-facing employees, those employees who are required to perform business travel, and all designated in-office-based positions.
Episource, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran by applicable federal, state and local laws. Episource, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.