Technical Project Manager
Project Management | New York, NY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Technical Project Manager 1015718
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Technical Project Manager. The successful candidate will manage all scanning projects, maintain the department contact list, project requirements, budget, and box metadata. The ideal candidate has excellent knowledge of Document Scanning operations and workflow, as well as knowledge of Electronic Document Management software. The company offers a great work environment!
Technical Project Manager Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $40hr
- Worksite: Leading digital broadcasting and media company (New York, NY 10019)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k
Technical Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage all projects to provide a digital storage solution for documents.
- Ensure project scope, schedule, and budget are met. Develop and manage project plans. Process monthly billing.
- Maintain department contact list, project requirements, budget, and box metadata.
- Oversee and interact with vendor project manager on daily basis. Oversee the complete DMS design and implementation process.
- Manage work orders and change requests.
- Attend all meetings with vendor and department, prepare meeting minutes, and monitor system setup
- Conduct document assessments with clients. Work with the client to create the proper file structure for the DMS.
- Determine the DMS solution – iManage or Visual Vault.
- Create iManage workspace and folders based on client requirements.
- Define, set up, and manage security requirements. Work with vendor to validate Visual Vault workspace and requirements.
- Monitor QC process and ensure that it is being done in a timely manner.
- Handle requests for documents on demand. Respond and resolve department and/or vendor-related issues.
- Manage, analyze, and review workflow process. Manage document destruction process.
- Ensure all project SLA’s are met. Ensure all projects are completed on time.
Technical Project Manager Qualifications:
- 3+ years of technical project management experience in a Document Management environment
- 3+ years of DMS-related experience.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work with several internal teams in order to complete tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of Document Management Systems - iManage preferred
- Knowledge of DMS design, setup, and security.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools (Asana a plus).
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment