Software Engineer (H)
Software ENG & DEV | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Software Engineer 8063 (H)
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join its Software Solutions Engineering team. We develop and operate mission critical services and applications that are used by both Customers and Employees worldwide.
- Lead the technical design, implementation, and deployment of software solutions
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional teams, ensuring that projects are successfully executed meeting company standards for quality software engineering
- Design and ship high volume of elegant code with foresight to avoid performance, scalability, usability, maintainability, availability and testability issues.
- Maintain understanding of latest technologies and tools and leverage them to improve existing products and services.
- Identify opportunities within the team for potential leverage and reuse by developing libraries, APIs, and shared services
- Assist in the onboarding and ramp-up of new engineers
- Contribute towards the definition of product and technical roadmaps
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including hands-on technical leadership
- Proven track record of developing large-scale highly available services and systems in either Java or Python.
- Working experience in the development as well as consumption of Web Services APIs (JSON / XML / RPC)
- Working experience of build systems, databases, and Linux-based infrastructures
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong understanding of architectural models and technology stack used for developing highly scalable and highly available web applications and systems
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Good understanding of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience developing mobile applications a bonus
$60-$70 per hour Remote 3 Month Assignment